Get a Brighter Smile in Greenville, NC
A brighter smile can make a big difference in your life. Your smile is one of the first things people notice. A perfect smile can make you feel more confident and attractive and help you make an excellent first impression. If you’re looking for ways to get a brighter smile, you’re in luck. Kevin Holley DMD has many options, including teeth whitening in Greenville NC.
Teeth Whitening Treatment
At Kevin Holley DMD, we understand that having a bright, white smile can boost your confidence and make a great first impression. One of the most popular ways to get a brighter smile is through teeth whitening treatments. Our treatments involve a whitening agent to remove stains and discoloration from your teeth. There are many different types of teeth whitening treatments available, including over-the-counter products and at-home kits. Still, our professional, in-office whitening process is quick, convenient, and effective.
First, we apply a gel to your teeth that helps loosen any stains or discoloration. Next, we use a special light to activate the gel, resulting in brighter teeth in just one session. Finally, we can apply a fluoride treatment to help protect your teeth from future staining. With this treatment, you can see dramatic results in just one visit.
If you take good care of your teeth, you can enjoy a beautiful, bright smile for years to come! Our teeth whitening treatments can last anywhere from several months to a year, depending on how well you take care of your teeth and how often you consume staining foods and drinks. For best results, we recommend getting touch-ups every 6 to 12 months. You can prolong the effects of your treatment, but it’s essential to take care of your teeth afterward to maintain your new look. Here are a few tips to help you keep your teeth looking their best:
- Brush twice a day with whitening toothpaste. The whitening toothpaste will help remove surface stains and keep your teeth looking clean and bright.
- Avoid foods and drinks that can stain your teeth, such as coffee, tea, and red wine. If you do consume these items, be sure to brush afterward.
- Use a straw when drinking beverages that could stain your teeth. The straw will help to keep the liquid from coming into direct contact with your teeth.
- See our team regularly for cleanings and checkups. These checkups will help remove any build-up on your teeth and prevent future problems.
By following these simple tips, you can help ensure that your professional teeth whitening results last a long time.
In addition to teeth whitening treatments, we have other options for getting a brighter smile. These include:
- Dental veneers: Dental veneers are thin pieces of porcelain bonded to the front of your teeth. We can use them to cover up stained or discolored teeth.
- Dental bonding: Dental bonding is a procedure in which we apply a tooth-colored resin to your teeth and then harden them with light. We can use bonding to improve the appearance of stained or discolored teeth.
- Teeth cleaning: A professional teeth cleaning can remove surface stains and give your teeth a brighter appearance.
Talk to Dr. Holley if you’re considering a treatment to enhance your smile. He and his team will be able to assess your individual needs and recommend the best type of treatment for you.
Quality Teeth Whitening in Greenville NC
We have many options available for getting a brighter smile. Talk to our team today to find out which choice is right for you. We look forward to seeing you and showing you how we can help you gain a dazzling white smile!